Thread: Hell
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I've so much as 10,000 dharma, they're all transferred to me by my mentors. The most of them are from Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel (I don't know his name), creator( blue Light Power), Good Energy(in energy form, she's the collector of all energy from all source of dharma) ...... and others. Now there're more than 10,000 dharma. If you ever follow my threads in Buddhism section then you'll say they're exaggerated but they're exactly IS what I can do. That's called dharma.

Dharma or Mana is what I can perform with some efford or effect to do certain work. My dharma to see thousands of miles away from me, to heal my patients, to fight the bad gods, to create or controlling of bad weather........by using my energy or mind power but not by labor or physical energy.

What's evil is never respect others' feelings but trying his|her best to give people sick, pain, disorder the world peace, turmoil the good.......

"Your gaze can destroy people in a second", it's just an abstractive saying but can you actually doing it? I doubts or asserted to say, no, you can't.

When you're on the dark path that's you're starting in that path and you can't get out of it and he|she must do and try his best to be honest and righteous but not swaying to either sides (good or bad) according to mood or circumstances.

God(s) may or may not judging someone but the individual karma will and what or that is "the real world work".

Duality or not is only apply to certain extent and is not important. It's because my 3 spirits are out of me to stay outside, does Duality the whole truth? No, that's Buddha manduane's perception when he's alive. Or it can be right or it can be not applicable in my case.
He's just not getting it here people, is he?

* a resounding "no" occurs.