Thread: Hell
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I am also just starting to learn that being a Dark soul and realising the Light are not mutually exclusive things.
Also, how one does not 'choose' the path of Darkness, it chooses them and you cannot fight against this once it happens.

I can always win the battle against the darkness or evil. Their don't have high real dharma they can only integrated into people who don't know about dharma. They're not severe or terrible, question is you can't see them and you've no real dharma to fight against them.

I'm different, my dharma can search and eliminate them in an instance. They can't match my dharma or not be able to stand my dharma for a few seconds. If I use my dharma to burn them their bodies catch fire or be ignited. I can filter them out from the human bodies easily. That's why I can help Horse to eliminate the white bones ghost or demon.

I've method to find the right person that I want to deal with around the world or even in the universe. That's my expertise. My three spirits are Spirit-Gods. That's why my Spirit-Gods are similar or more attained to the high level dharma than other Gods. Actually, I've more than 10,000 highest dharma in the world. My dharma are mostly constructive but the demonic power are not destructive.