View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Snow Goose; Ah, Im just saying it as I find it out there in the real world.. Only difference is I don't care about "political correctness" or molly coddling or pussy footing around - I deal with a harsh hostile EVIL world every day of my life - best deal with it honestly then and openly, else it will surely give us a nasty shock eventually.. All that matters is the truth, surely so - and yet all that pussy footing around, skirting issues instead of dealing with them honestly, only serves to hide and obscure that truth from us - soon we end up with a world where unacceptable things become every day normal things, and sadly, sexual issues are nearly always at the core..

So, I just read the thread again, as you do - and find some interesting things have been said.. Such as for instance - spiritual vampires..??.. feeding of a life force..??...YES for sure - probably the core reason for their actions, even if their mortal mind doesn't understand any of this, their Soul indeed, knows full well all that they do, and if it chooses and directs the mortal to perform such evil then surely that Soul IS EVIL itself..

Which leads to another interesting point.. Some people seem to think it is a "mental affliction" as if something is wired wrong and they can ONLY get aroused by children...COMPLETE RUBBISH - the truth is of course they gat aroused in the exact same way as everyone else does - all the pedos connected to my family were MARRIED MEN leading otherwise NORMAl relationships with their wives who had NO IDEA any thing else was happening.... One even got busted for a regular affair BEFORE it ever come to light about his other pedo evil ways..

This just shows me indeed that they CHOOSE it, and its not a sexual thing at all.. The sexual element is just a SYMPTOM - modus operandi kind of thing - but essentially, it must be more about domination, control, power - as they become MORE powerful so the victim shrinks away into emotional oblivion - so for sure there is an energetic exchange and a "feeding" that happens....Surely they ARE a spiritual vampire....

Academic wisdom vs real world EXPERIENCE..??...NO CONTEST - obviously - academic "wisdom" is a GUESS and nothing more - to be an actual TRUTH it must then be APPLIED to the world to see how it all gels together - in this case - psychiatry and medical expertise are of no use at all - when a psychiatrist can ACTUALLY EXPLAIN first what the MIND IS and second, how it ACTUALLY WORKS - then perhaps academia may be of some help in these "mental health issues" - but in truth - when indeed it comes to Mind, Conscious existence - academia DO NOT HAVE A CLUE about any of it... So no good at all trying to use any "mind science" to make sense of the human condition - as simply there is no RELIABLE mind science to begin with, it is a sham - they have NO CLUE what Conscious mind ACTUALLY is OR what causes it !!