View Single Post
Old 25-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
It sounds good to me too, Jim! When we pass over all that will be ours should we choose, although it may be that we won't want to stay like that forever! And there's the point.

What we understand about what happens after death is often heavily colored by our current, personal level of spiritual evolvement and often heavily constrained by any conditioning we've experienced during our present earth life.
You got that right.

Jim's vision sounds good to me, also - if I wanted to settle continuing on as human.
If my focus wasn't to be as close to the Godhead as I could - the Divine, the Presence of His Majesty filled with Love and Light....that is...and serving That while being bestowed with Wisdom and Unconditional Love and
to be used at His Will.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru