View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Master
Interesting subject to explore nadroJ.
Can you give an example or examples of this?

3 examples.

As a reflection:
Years ago I had one full blown OBE (which was brought on by low sugar levels), during which I experienced reality (of myself mainly) as being very conditioned/mechanical. (The way I was being/acting looked so robot-like from the out-of-body perspective).
The next day, without any conscious knowledge - my soma (?) i.e. my body/energy-body/subconscious knew exactly where to go to find a perfect reflection (in “real life” setting) of my OBE experience.
I suppose you could call that reflection of OBE experience a déjà vu?

As premonition/Spirit guidance:
In the latest vision (semi-obe) I was seeing myself whilst meditating and I had this big halo around/behind my head/shoulders.
(Rolled my eyes a bit and thought I had entered into some grand delusions about myself).

The next day, there was so much negativity in the atmosphere where I was at and some of it, I might have taken to heart (felt a ring around my heart), when suddenly a spot behind my heart popped open (and talk about the freedom of walking serenely/unaffected through a storm!).

Later, at home, I looked that very spot on my body from my Taoism books and found:
Quote:
The Gia Pe center has a close connection to the heart, it forms a halo of energy to protect the heart and crown centres.
In higher levels of practice that involve space travel, it is known as the Wing Point it protects the traveller (which is why it is also called the Protecting Wing).

As past life memory?:
During my Reiki I initiation/attunement, I entered into a vision/lucid dream (a kind of obe), where I was floating above a landscape and later also entered a specific spot within that landscape.
At home, painted a picture of that landscape and the specific spot, which a person visiting recognized as “Z”.
Well, I have never been to “Z” in my life – but would you know, some years later I learned that I had ancestors from there and was therefore also related to most people at the place of “Z”.

So, a past life memory (a kind of déjà vu), don’t know for sure. But seemingly I do know that place by heart and also that spot (the sacred site) there.

Ok. now that I have managed to turn this thread into all about me-me-me, do your déjà vus relate to reflections, premonitions, Spirit guidance, past life?