View Single Post
Old 28-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Pounamu

Discos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariel
I mean it is pretty different what is listening quite loud at home or to be clubbing somewhere... it can mean the place as well as I know and feel those discos are actually full of negative entitites but do not know why is it like that... have to try to get the answer from the Higher Self I let you know if I come up with some idea :))
Dariel
Hi Rose, hi Dariel,

As I understand it, places like discos are full of negative entities for several reasons: the use of alcohol and tobacco smoking entail heaps of entities attracted by their use; the harder, mood-altering drugs also have entities attached to them, the music if of a low vibration that stimulates sexual desire also brings in entities of that type. A more potent mix of energies for unhelpfulness one could hardly imagine! (Perhaps in black magic ceremonies!).

On one's own, however, music that one likes can be a potent source of good, and helps to clear and energise the auric field; as when one is happy, the whole aura spins up faster and throws off a lot of the entities and other psychic debris that we collect or which come up in us each day. One can choose to intend to be grounded while so engaged, and that the flung-off "stuff" goes down the grounding cord to be transmuted by the Fire Element in the centre of the Earth.

Pounamu

Last edited by Pounamu : 28-09-2006 at 09:43 AM.