View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Clover, having a birthday 2 days after xmas I'm always forgotten Hahaha..I told my daughter that will never happen to her. So we always make a special day of it...I used to get the combo xmas birthday gifts too. I thought to do that to some who did that who have spring/summer birthdays and say here's your xmas birthday combo gift LOL! When is your birthday?

Unfortunately, my daughter and I are on the same boat, lol. Or we give her less on her Birthday ( 1 or 2 gifts). It still kinda breaks my bank though, I dont like these holiday birthdays at all lol. I was born on the 1st! I am very low key with it, I don't like bringing attention to it... Everyone is um, hung over anyways! I use to spend it in NY every year, good memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic_Star
Haha Capricorns are low key and like Sylvia browne says in her book they are the strongest of the signs. I totally agree. Some sun signs are over hyped , and the people belonging to those signs will say all big big things around it LOL :d I don't think any of that is true though for the people who represent it.
I hope others could see how truly amazing some under rated signs of the zodiac truly are, I love capricorns , I love some others got attention. May this thread be amazingly alive
I hope each season each of the signs of the zodiac could get some attention.

You are too Kind! You are a Taurus, which I believe is one of Capricorns greatest compatibility matches! i mentioned before, one of my dear and closes freinds in college was a Taurus. Very much soul sister relationship, she majored in economics, smart girl.

Taurus: Both earthy, passionate signs, Capricorn and Taurus have a natural understanding of one another’s approaches toward life. Both are also signs that place a high value on money and security, so they will find that they have many goals and dreams in common as well. Taurus will appreciate Capricorn’s diligence when it comes to building security for them both, while Capricorn will be glad for Taurus’s dedication toward the upkeep of the home. This union is one that makes for an excellent marriage.