View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Ascender

the blame goes towards the originator of troubles, satan, but we as humans are also to blame. Jehovah ,(Exo. 6:3), gives us free will, though he expected us to use it for righteousness. still we can allow satan to lead us to doing things that goes against God and Jesus. this is what's said concerning satan ,(1Pet. 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour).

see also (Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). if we don't put on that protection of God, satan will even by trickery lead us to do what he wants. Jehovah God and Jesus created perfect Angels, who also have been given free will. it wasn't his/ their fault if one of the Angels decided that he wanted to praise and worship of the Almighty God.

see ,(Isaiah 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.’ Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit). peace