Thread: Amrit Vela
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Consciousness
Yes sister it is by Hindu called Brahm Muhurt and By Sikhs it is called Amrit Vela. true city and its noise wake up from 6 am. till that meditation or divine work one can perform well.
from tomorrow as I am retired, inspiring by this posst, I am going to change my time table by waking up early in morning 4.15 am so that I get a chance of meditation this period. in Vipasyana Meditation Commune we used to meditate from 4.30 AM.
Awesome!

I'm going to correct myself here, because I haven't studied this for ages and I was in a rush before.

Yes, the actual pronunciation is Brahmamuhurtha. It lasts for two muhurthas (time periods) of 48 minutes each, starting at 1hr 36 minutes before sunrise and ends with the sunrise.

Having said that, I should get up way before 7am myself, but I can't see myself getting up at 4am...I'm going to have to work out a happy middle ground that my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can live with.