View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 02:38 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I don't think you're crazy :) People who are crazy for real generally don't ask if they are LOL!

I'm an incarnate angel. We're more common than people think. However you come to the realisation is a personal journey. I actually have energetic wings. I can fly with them No joke. I've been aware of them for years now. People are always asking me how, saying real angels don't have wings. I just answer that I have no clue. This angel DOES have them for some reason. I look like a big bird-hermaphrodite made of light! I use them for energetic shielding of my human body.

Incarnated angels are waking up now, so lots of people are realising they weren't always human. Welcome to the crazy club LOL :) It only gets better from here

Thanks you Holly and wow energy wings? That sounds really pretty. Closest I've gotten to that myself is that in my dreams I usually have certain abilities to fly with or without wings.

I always thought the wings were used a lot as a symbol for humans to identify the angels as angels. Sounds like they are multi purpose.