View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Congratulations on finding a guide, I hope they turn out to be the right one for you. Dragons though hmmm, I don't know much about dragons. Are you sure they are a dragon, or is one of their symbols that of a dragon?

Oh and congrats on having the room that you want!

Also yes that was winded but that's ok. :)

Good evening,

Thank you. My guide has turned out to be a pretty interesting experience in that I am learning things about different beliefs that are held by others and has seemed to be a valuable source of information. It has been an interesting experience, but not always an easy one. It is just nice knowing I can trust myself on some things more.

Reagrding the dragons, what I actually saw after communicating with my guide was an image of a dragon wrapped around a physical object in my room- a water fountain of mine that has led lights and changes the water color- I had thought about how it was not working properly earlier in the day. This image prompted me to take inspired action to try again on this particular night to fix the thing, and I was successful due to exercisng patience and a willingness to try and go about fixing it differently than I previously had. I say not that this as I call inspired action come from a dragon, but that it came from within knowing I would be sucessful in this attempt one way or another.

But, what I mean further about dragons, is that the practice I choose to put my faith in Shamanism sees animals as being capable of being guides. It really isn't easy to explain.

Some believe dragons can be spirit animals or guides while others do not. I am undecided, but still hold dragons in respect as for the mere fact of their mythology. As I also read and have read about different gods/goddesses and mythologies of different cultures. Ancient Greeks and their god and goddess and the Ancient Egyptians, and such.

But as I stated if something helps you it helps you, if your beliefs help build your faith, then much good can come from that and it is good for you as an individual.

And on that note can also be good for the world as your faith can inspire you to act accordly, with kindness and respect for other life. No one can take that away from you. I don't think it matters so much what we have faith in, just that it benefits ourselves and others for the better.

Personally my biggest faith is in myself. When all is said and done at the end of the day.

It was nice to read your views and discuss with you.