View Single Post
Old 26-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
The best way to deal with emotional pain is to not let it happen in the first place.
You can train your mind to change your current thought patterns, and simply live your life as if it were not a struggle. This is what the Master does, life is not a struggle, it is a blessing. Every moment becomes a blessing to the Master, for she sees that all life's "struggles" are placed in front of her for a reason and that none were meant to hurt her.

Every challenge is a blessing, I say. And every struggle a chance to heal yourself.

Nothing matters in life apart from the matter you give it. comprehende?

Enlightener.

Hmmmm..... respectfully....

I accept that it might be possible to "train your mind to change your current thought patterns, and simply live your life as if it were not a struggle." - but doesn't this turn someone into an uncaring, unfeeling sort of 'robot'?

Quote:
The best way to deal with emotional pain is to not let it happen in the first place.
Emotional pain is as real as physical pain. Is it possible to 'not let' physical pain happen in the first place?

Quote:
Every moment becomes a blessing to the Master, for she sees that all life's "struggles" are placed in front of her for a reason and that none were meant to hurt her.
I accept that we are able to learn and to grow from the struggles/suffering/problems/obstacles that we come across.

Quote:
Nothing matters in life apart from the matter you give it. comprehende?
Sorry... could you explain that further please?