View Single Post
Old 18-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Master
I'm posting on this thread again, after it has long been dormant. (Months.)

There have been some newer developments, but further understanding for both my neice and myself would be good. For anyone new to this thread, the story is spelled out in the first few posts (especially post #1) back on the first page.

After all the discussion earlier in this thread, I gave Sally a pendant from the Sai Baba ashram in India. Someone had given me two of them, and I thought giving one to Sally to wear might mollify the chaotic entity plaguing her and perhaps also offer Sally protection for the future. Things did seem to gradually improve somewhat from that time.

Then about a month after that, I was out in Vancouver (Sally lives in that area) and Sally and I spent a four-hour evening with eighty or a hundred people who had come together to be with the healer and spiritual teacher Zhi Gang Sha. He gave each of us who were with him for the first time - about 20 people, I believe - a blessing by putting his hand on our heads, on the crown chakra.

Since that time, Sally has told me that the voice or voices still make themselves heard sometimes, but have been saying kinder things. She would still rather be without the voice, and I believe she feels this way entirely because it came-on harsh, nasty, and cruel in the beginning.

Viewpoints and opinions are welcome.