View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi TruthJunkie, How do you know the above statement? I'm not challenging you, but am instead truly curious, while occasionally I do receive information from Higher realms concerning situations/people in the 3D, it's rather hit or miss and comes in a variety of ways, so I'm always interested to know how others receive definitive information.

I have had guides all my life but nothing like the guides I took on when I started training as a mystic. Even more interesting many of the guides and teachers I have now had bodies when I was a young student. We were all part of a large community of psychics; hundreds of psychics. They watch over me as I have a lot of information to share much of which was derived during the daily teachings over the last 10 years; and longer but far more significant over the last 6 years or so. Had my head rearranged on so many levels and none of it would have been possible without this training period. It was intense. I had to face wounds I hadn't looked at during years of spiritual training. I had to resurrect my life and face a new reality once the paradigm shift occurred.

When you enter into a contract to train in certain schools the beings come out of the woodwork. This can viewed as good or bad depending on your constitution to such events. About 3 days before I signed this innocuous 3 line agreement to train as a trancemedium and old teacher (no body now) popped in to lecture me hard on why womanizing is not allowed. I found it disturbing on one level and completely fascinating on another. The level of contact went way up. I experienced well over 5 years of daily contact by a group of entities. Hundreds of demos and teachings. Absolutely mind boggling stuff too. The stuff you can only get from a mystic.

Kevin Ryerson attended the Cayce school and made some new friends whom he proceeded to channel and with very little training. One of the best demos of his abilities is in the movie "Out on a Limb". The channeling scene is absolutely real and astonished Shirley who was still a novice of these levels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7-jXsI8ow

Peace :):):)