View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 05:31 AM
Master
that was really good! Enjoyed reading your reply immensely!

Dear Abby,

Please, please, please help me. I'm in such a dilemma as I had been going out with my boyfriend for a whole 6 months. I thought we were going to be married and live happily ever after but after winning the Beauty Pageant at my school recently, I have all these boys who want to go out with me. I now realise I don't love my boyfriend at all. I'm trying to decide on another two boys at my school. Harry's parents are extremely rich and he's really sensitive and lovey dovey and Robbie's father is in a rock band and is really rich too. Robbie's more handsome than Harry, who's a bit girlish and although Robbie's on drugs, he said he'd stop taking them if I go out with him. Who should I choose?

Sad Sarah

Dear Sad Sarah,

Oh my, you have got yourself in a pickle, haven't you?

First of all, let's look at Harry (4 of Cups reversed, Ace of Cups). It appears that Harry may have a few emotional issues he's dealing with and I feel he may be a bit moody and boring for you. Although he says he wants a relationship with you, I'm not too sure that he really knows what he wants at this point. He may be full of gushing romantic sentiments, but I don't think he will be able to handle the adult responsibilities of being in a proper relationship, it may well be a bit overwhelming for him. I feel that if you do embark on a relationship with him, you will realise down the track that you've made a big mistake by acting so recklessly (The Fool reversed).

Robbie (5 of Pentacles reversed, 2 of Swords) doesn't really look much better I'm afraid. He has massive issues with money through his drug habit and has been thrown out of home a number of times already, before crawling back to get kicked out again. He also has some major issues that he's not even prepared to address. I'm sorry to say, but if you hook up with Robbie, it won't last and you'll end up leaving him (8 of Cups).

I would have suggested you stick with your boyfriend but I'm afraid he's got fed up with your galavanting and has taken off in search of something less dramatic (6 of Swords). In fact, he's actually met someone else (The Lovers) and having found out she's pregnant, has offered to marry her (10 of Cups).

Better luck next time, as they say. Perhaps you could win another pageant and flush out some other boys who may be interested in pursuing a relationship but who are a bit more promising for you.