View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 05:39 AM
Master
I have been able to see spirits in my living spaces as well, although I must say not to the extent you are describing.

The last was a spirit solid enough looking big hefty man, wearing black pants, a white button up short sleeved shirt, and suspenders (black) attached to the pants. I had come inside at night from getting air out of doors, the kitchen light was on, bright as I had left it, I turned the corner into the kitchen and he is there one moment bent down looking into the bottom cabinet of our old record player (plays very small 1930's era type records). The bottom cabinet is where we have the records stored. I had the feeling of the spirit (individual) simply looking and a feeling of wondering why it was the records were there but not often played. Do I know for sure if this is what was on the beings mind? Not at all. Simply felt that way. There was no fear, and oddly enough the image of the spirit closing the door to the bottom of the record player imposed itself, and I saw the door of the cabinet close, in a spiritual view sort of sense, but the bottom cabinet physically, had not been opened, and at the time of seeing this, not being opened to begin with, never physically closed. Very odd.

I do not see human spirits often at all, but I am able to see non incarnate more, like gnome like beings, wizards, witches, crystal Buddhas, strange strange things, often beautiful, and then there are times I see more frightening, negative like non incarnates.

I enjoy seeing the wizards, gnome like creatures, and there are actually many that while not looking exactly like you'd expect and some can seem frightening looking, at times, a frightening looking wizard is wearing the strangest robe.

Or a goblin is partly there and part blending with my green flowers, and for an odd reason the flowers now appear different and seem to have glitter, or sheen, merging of color, etc.

I often see these around objects in the rooms similarly colored the way the beings clothing is colored, or shares a shape color pattern, or a metallic nature.

I don't know what they are if anything, if it is symptom of my mind, my eyes playing absolute tricks, hallucinations etc. They happen more often than human spirits, yet even with these for me at least it does not happen constantly.

And honestly sometimes, they look so creative, inspiring, often beautiful, or melancholic dark wizards in gorgeously made attire. Often I consider them to be spirits of the muse. Or muses, is what I have decided to call them.

And most often seeing some of them does not exactly bother me too awful much. And I am capable of not acting too strange when it is I happen a glance. I go about my business.