View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Experiencer
Is this one of the ways Black Obsidian works?

I tend to read, throughout the years, about crystals from various sources/sites. It is not enough for me to read one rehashed information, I like revisiting the info of a crystal meaning/benefits/esoteric healings~ from various sites ever now and then.

Looking forward to buy myself a big~ gold sheen obsidian, barely can wait for that... when I'll have enough money, I might pair it with a real citrine =)

Obsidian is one of my favorites. I only own a small sphere black obsidian and a small wulu shape mahogany obsidian.

Anyway, I have read a lot about it and I always thought I know how a crystal works and such... but my question now, about the black obsidian... is this:

so few days ago...I was looking at some tv show. there was this acctrees, that looked very much with a girl from my mid-school, haven't seen her since 15 years!! But did saw in facebook pictures. I realized I could have been with this girl, she liked me, she was and still is way way too beautiful, i was too shy and stupid.

I cried a lot.. regrets and imaginations about "what ifs", but also felt more healed after that to let go of this. All of this right in the day when I took out my black obsidian and carried it with me.

My question, is this what they refer to the black obsidian as surfacing out old repressed feelings or such?

I mean..it's been 15 years. Is it possible that even though all these years I was "okay"... is it possible that that memory was a repressed feeling that it was affecting me without me realizing it? Even if that woman wasn't on my mind.... it is possible I was sad and suffered back then because of me being to shy during that time... but i FORGOT.

is it possible that it was still affecting me, and the black obsidian or any obsidian.. can do something like this? pull out to surface things that I would not be aware of but things that might still affect me subconsciously?

because if that's the case... I might have a long way to go. I am still curious... if I decide to go along with my obsidian, and go though surfacing everything that should be cleared... will I eventually reach to a point/day where the obsidian would not have much else to clear and I will be good? or will all my life be about surfacing regrets old problems to cry out and heal considering I'd keep my obsidian close often.

I'm still learning... even after 3 years~ since I am working with crystals, I always learn more and more and it's funny how come when I look back I seem so silly with my understandings of crystals. but that's another topic. I don't expect many replies.. 1 would be enough.. but it's okay if nobody knows what to say