View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

1. Is this possible? Yes

2. Is this safe?

Yes and No
Meaning that not all communications at times are pure one's for the most part if your not using tool like a spirit board it should be fine.

3. What do I need to say to protect myself?

Blessing, and protective crystals and at times cleansing a space (exp. Sagging)

4. How do I call upon my loved ones to provide me answers?

This is an internal or intuition vibration. Its a feeling outside the brain's logic center, felt in the Gutt or Solar Plexus Chakra region.

5. How do I end the communication once I have finished with the questions?

Ask for the portal of opening to be closed. Again a blessing something that says thank you.

6. How can I ensure my unconscious mind is not making the movements when I wish to hear from my loved one?

This is that vibration place that is felt outside the brain, intuition that inner knowing. This takes time to get used to.

With the use of a pendulum it is important to access the swing for yes and for no and then to ask it for permissions to use it in this way. If you get a no respect that no and do not try and force things.

The process is the same for any contacts but one has to be willing to take the brains logic center out of the equation.

Lynn