View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Coming2

'Hi Artistic......\r\n\r\nI will give you my feedback but you might want to actually re-post this in the relationship section of the forum. You will probably get more replies in doing so.\r\n\r\nActually I have had a similar experience with someone I met online years ago. It was a total fluke that in a chat room filled with people from all over the world I would end up chatting with someone who lived 5 miles away. We had that instant connection and I do believe he is part of my spiritual family that I reincarnate with throughout my lifetimes. As far as hearing his name over and over I feel you might just be tuned in to it because it is in the front of your mind. It is obvious you have feelings for him but are afraid of possibly being hurt?? Only you can answer that question. It is very possible that your Spiritual team is trying to nudge you in2 the experience. It is about the experience more than it is about it being a forever thing. It might be and it might not but the lessons to be learned from participating in it might be of great value and importance to your spiritual growth. Pray on it and go with your gut but ask yourself why you are so hesitant to get involved....I mean truly??'