View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
I just identified it as an Isis crystal when reading up on different types of cuts and attributes.
I cleansed all my crystals under the supermoon (thought that would be enough) but it was quite overcast that night so not sure how much exposure they got. I might cleanse it in water, it will be interesting to see if there's lots of bubbles or not. It's strange that you feel it's dormant as I read that the last supermoon had isis/osiris "activations" which I thought might unlock something.
Perhaps it needs more cleansing then.
I should mention nearly all my crystals have been gifted to me over the years so I haven't done a whole lot with them other than keep grounding stones and rose quartz on my bedside, but I do put them out under the full moon for cleansing.
Yes, then the one point would have the Isis & Hathor energy properties I mentioned in previous post, but as it is a cluster, and I take it not all points are Isis points, it may have a different energy as a whole.
Just feel.

As for the cleansing, do whatever feels good to you. If the crystal feels fine to you as it is, then don't.
I myself charge crystals in moonlight with the specific energies of that moon, but a crystal cannot charge when it's full up with clutter.