View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 05:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So who said it was an Isis quartz crystal? Never heard of that, but just curious who named it that.

I myself don't get much from it, other than that I feel it is sort of dormant. It could be more powerful when opened and activated. And I would advice a thorough cleansing.
I wonder how much bubbles would appear on it if you'd stick it in a bowl of water (for cleansing). I think quite a lot... I always feel that's the easiest way to find out if a crystal indeed needs cleansing. Emotional clutter and negativity is released in water and oftentimes it's mostly emotional dense energy that bogs crystals down.
I think it'd be stronger after a good cleansing. I'd go for 12-24 hrs in water (refreshing it regularly when there's bubbles), 12-24 hours in soil (not potting soil --> too acid) then move it through incense.
But I think esp the water and soil will do it a lot of good. If you want to put it in soil, put it in piece of a pantyhose first so dirt cannot get in cracks.

I just identified it as an Isis crystal when reading up on different types of cuts and attributes.
I cleansed all my crystals under the supermoon (thought that would be enough) but it was quite overcast that night so not sure how much exposure they got. I might cleanse it in water, it will be interesting to see if there's lots of bubbles or not. It's strange that you feel it's dormant as I read that the last supermoon had isis/osiris "activations" which I thought might unlock something.
Perhaps it needs more cleansing then.
I should mention nearly all my crystals have been gifted to me over the years so I haven't done a whole lot with them other than keep grounding stones and rose quartz on my bedside, but I do put them out under the full moon for cleansing.