View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

When working on my platform, I wanted to put a fireplace in, but I realized I know very little about fireplaces. I could feel the structure of it with my fingers, but there were holes in my understanding. So I stopped the exercise and googles fireplaces. Didn't like what I saw, so googled "old-fashioned fireplaces," and loved what I found. Maybe in the future I can ask my guide to help me with that sort of thing rather than google it? I loved the google experience, but asking my guides might give them a chance to put an image in my head?

Regarding hyperlinking: Thanks for the tip about the number at the right corner. I didn't know that. I googled hyperlink to figure it out. Aren't we lucky to have the internet...google, this forum, each other?

Don't worry about the Sparrow thread for now. I reviewed it after reviewing her (some people say his, but that just doesn't seem right to me, so unless I hear HER or HIM say masculine, I'm gonna say her) posts to me. It's material that requires intense concentration, but it's worth it. But you've enough on your plate...and you get to choose your next bite. That choice is all yours.

Hugs, my dear friend.