View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for being part of my abundance. I see now why my guide said to "hold on tight." So much, and so thrilling. I felt a flush of pleasure when I came to post here this morning and saw all these wonderful posts to be read, to be savored.

I just listened to your daughter's song and it made me cry. It brought up my son for me, both because she's a young person (as he was) and for the words of the song. Thanks for the link. I will listen to it again.

I just bought Soul Love, one-click kindle edition because of you. Thank you! I love the thought of growing up the children. My earliest memory is of being hungry. I was about two years old, maybe a bit younger, when my mother went door to door begging for food for us, and I often think the fact that I remember being hungry means I've been deeply affected by it. And growing up that child might help with my eating problems. I've definitely made progress over the years as far as overeating in general, and yet I can probably improve even more. The sugar addiction is even harder. Don't know if Soul Love will help with that or not, but it's worth a shot. Besides, I love, love, love buying books. I need to reread your channeled message about about eating, too. So much material! And all relevant in many and various ways. Abundance!

Last night, reading Opening, I came across a sentence that I've been chewing over. It gives three things that you need if you want to skip going to the astral plane when you die and going onto the next plane--sorta like skipping a grade in school. What I like about it is that it gives me a focus for progressing. Let's see if I can remember those three things: 1) you need to be able to work with energy. I just went an looked it up. "skill at using energy" is the exact phrase. Does that mean channeling? Not sure. Yeah. It would, because you need to raise your vibration. That's working with energy, isn't it? Not sure. Sending healing energy in the channeling I did would be working with energy. I don't think I'm very skilled at working with energy yet, but I've definitely made a start. What are your thoughts on channeling as a skill for using energy? It's kinda fuzzy in my head.

2) control over your mind and emotions. "an advanced level of control over the mind and emotions." Looked it up. It's hard for me to know what "advanced" is, but I know that I've made progress. Lately my control is over my emotions. and it's not the control I would have expected years ago. It's not like the word "homework" for you. It's something much freer. "Be yourself," my guide told me, and I am pretty good at doing that. When my self BECOMES something less emotionally wild, then that's the progress. It's not a forcing. It's a development. And that has been happening to me. And it's because I am so filled with love. So I'm not angry when others do things that would have previously irritated me. My anger is much less. But I also don't feel out of control with joy as I sometimes used to. It's not that I'm not very, very happy, because I am, but it's that the happiness is more stable.

I've been working on mind control--ha ha!--for some time. I've made progress there, and it's been hard, but I think I understand the process. Changing perspective helps me get unstuck, and changing perspective is a mind thing. So, if I think I'm a failure for eating too much sugar one day, I can broaden my perspective to remind myself that yes, I did eat a lot of sugar today, but I also eat less now than I used to (if that were only true!) and /or I also get some really good nutrition in the salad I eat every Wednesday. I like the way I've worked that salad into a habit. And I ENJOY salads, so it's not a have to. What I focus on with my mind, helps me. Mind control is focus, in large part, I think.

3) "mastery of the polarities." I think I'm pretty good with that. It's not either/ or. It's and. I've probably not MASTERED the polarities, but I'm not completely lost by polar opposites anymore. How do you bring two opposites together. Love/Hate, etc. I'm feeling fuzzy about it...not mastered, but it's not that you dismiss either side. You value them both. Anger, for instance, offers an appropriate response to injustice. Acceptance (if that's the opposite of anger), offers tranquility, rest, equilibrium. You need both.

I can see I need work on all three. But I'm not at the start line.