View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
Thanks for the help guys. So when I reach the vibrational stage I physically roll out but don't think of physically rolling out I think of astrally rolling out?

Don't over-think the getting out thing and don't strain. Just feel into the vibrations/sounds/sensations which are happening. Then simply get up and get out of bed. Or roll out or whatever you wish. Just flow with the experience, and don't tangle up your thoughts. Because it will feel so simple and natural to just get out of bed.
And it will feel very tangible, and it will feel just as if you are doing this physically. Your mind will be just as aware as it normally is

But the thing is, once you're strongly in that 'vibrational stage' it won't be your physical body that gets up and moves away from your bed, it will be your etheric, or astral body. (Okay in reality it is your consciousness which all of a sudden is aware of its being in another dimension.) But it will feel just as tangible as if you were wearing a body as you are physically.

When you're out, try to move away from the bed quickly, and not to stop and get hitched up looking at your body in the bed. You can do that if you really want to of course, but it might cause you to become physically conscious again.