View Single Post
Old 26-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Master
Thank you rave star! That totally resonates with me. Very much so.

I did find out why I've been seeing the number 19. This is not the first time this has happened. In late 2012 I started to see the name Joshua and Josh l over the place, in the news, in songs, the name would pop up on my Twitter feed and I could not figure out who Joshua was. It took me some time to figure it out.

I wrote this on my other thread yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
For some time now I've neen seeing the number 19, I mean over and over and over and it was driving me crazy trying to figure out what it mean! I even started a thread in the Numerology section here but got no replies but that's okay because I figured it out!! Its pretty amazing how it came to me. I was using the restroom over in the other dorm because the one in my dorm was being cleaned, and on my way back I saw Gina and we started talking, I thanked her again for her help -- and while I do have a little pain its bearble, the cold from the a/c doesn't helpbut I will sit in the sun to warm up reallly dos significantly help my leg... when we were talking she asked me did I feel it in me, the power of the healing? I told her that I did, I could feel the heat in her hand that she had placed on my knee it had been intesly hot, I thought maybe she had been in the sun too long or just hot, since it was a very hot and humid day yesterday, Gina looked at me and smiled, she knew I had received her healing, I told her her hand felt VERY hot, exterimly hot and I could feel the warmth throughout my entire leg... I then asked her if her hand had been hot, she shook her head and said, "No" that was even more amazing!! To me it was very hot, very, very hot!!

Well anyways we continued to talk and I told her about the experiance I had with my son when he was about 6 or 7 going to Six Flags over Georgia for the first time with his father, how I was nervous about him going, I was worried something would happen to him, Ia wasn't going but despite the hell I went thru with his father I knew he'd be safe with him. Well, I was sitting with my son in his room Watching tv, I place my hand on his leg and I see and feel a woman all in white, I sence of total peace washes over me and she tells me that my son will be fine and I knew he would be. I was told it was Mother Mary, Gina told me it was an angel... it doesn't matter who it was I. Was reassured that my son would be fine and he was.

I continue talking with Gina and I mention how I keep seeing the number 19... and as I am telling her it hits me like a ton of blocks, 19, Joshua 1:9. Joshua 1:9 has aHUGE significance in my life. I actually had tears in my eyes how God had made me run into Gina at that very moment and I would remember what 19 meant!! Remarkable. Amazing.

Not only through Gina but through a man I never knew, Tony Gwynn, he played his entire baseball career with the San Diego Padres, he had been someone that was inspirational to me and last week he passed away of cancer, it had hit me hard, it wasn't that I followed his career but for some reason he was inspirational to me. He also was the same age I am when he died, 54. And he wore the number 19. Wow is all I can say is simply awesome!! And it truly is.

Joshua 1:9 has been in my life since 2012 and kept popping up over and over and once I realized why I had been seeing those numbers again and the name Joshua over and over it would stop. Then it started again for some time. Now it makes sense why I keep seeing the number 19. Joshua 1:9.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne