View Single Post
Old 25-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Pathfinder

To feel like it's a communcation

Hello, I'm new here, actually just wrote my first post in the dream section. But I feel this is a better area for this part.

5 years ago I read an article on Facebook. I was pregnant full of cold and feeling sorry for myself. The article was a tragic accident that weekend that resulted in the death of five teens. I remember that day so clearly. I felt thankful to be alive with just a cold. I felt so blessed to be pregnant with my life ahead of me. Then a page was being liked on FB for the teenagers. I was looking through the messages and pictures on this page. This may seem odd but I clicked on the profiles of the deceased that people had tagged. As I looked at one of the victims pages I felt like I cared for him. I felt like I wanted to save him. I felt like he was looking at me. This tragedy has never ever left me. It has been five years and I think of him on the day he died. I sometimes feel obsessed with him for a while. Like I'm trying to make sense of it all. I was falling asleep last night and thinking of him. My conscience kept waking me up and telling me to stop it. Why are you thinking of a person you never met who died. Why do you even remember him five years on. Why is my brain still doing this? Is there a way I can make sense of this? Is there a meaning to all of it? I genuinely feel like he's a loss I've had. X