View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
An AMAZING Synchronicity!

Something just happened to me which has shaken me to my very core.

Last night, I was on ebay, looking at rudraksha bracelets, seeking to replace the one I had which broke.

I looked through them all, but they were either too big, too small, too fancy and not the same as the one I had...just plain 11mm panch mukh, rudraksha.

So, I turned my attentions towards silver bangles in the same category and I looked through them all and one grabbed my whole attention.

It was quite unusual and it had: ॐ नमः शिवाय engraved upon it, with a lotus flower at each end, surrounded by an intricate design.

I was going to purchase it, but I thought to myself "no, I'll hold off and if I still want it in a week, I'll get it then".

So, I was out shopping today and I dropped into the small, Salvation Army charity op-shop I go into every so often to check their CD's and books to see if there is anything 'spiritual' that I may find uplifting.

I found a CD of Himalayan Chants which I got and I also found a book on Zen Buddhism...I thought "now that's pretty cool!" and I proceeded to the checkout with those two items.

As I waited at the register, there was a basket of silver bangles on the counter and my attention was drawn to it...and what did I see? on top of that pile of bangles, was exactly the same bangle I saw on ebay last night!

Exactly the same!

It had ॐ नमः शिवाय engraved upon it, with a lotus flower at each end, surrounded by an intricate design. It was $10.

As soon as I saw it...as soon as I realised what was happening, I started to climax physically...I was having an "o" right then and there, in the op-shop and I was like "nooo...not now!...don't do this to me!" lol

I quickly paid for the books, bought that bangle as well and rushed out of the store to the privacy of my car where I just let it all go and went into bliss.

Om Namah Shivay.