View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, yes, everyone lift weights in this era. That was my failed attempt to poke humor at Gem

Everyone is different and everyone has different body types. I do have a preference and a particular way I like my work outs/body and this includes strength training and using my own body including; Yoga ( ashtanga yoga, Pilates) and yes, I do weight training but I keep it at a minimum,more for maintaining the muscle ( plus you want to incorporate both lifting and cardio) but by all means, give me the wimpy weights, Ill take them. :P I am a seasoned marathon runner, I have a preference for lean muscle as well as using my own body mass/ to lift my own body. It just works better for me and have kept this same pattern for over 15-20 years now. I am not a yoyo dieter or into work out 'fads'. I am consistent and it works. Consistency being the operative word here.

Again, want flat abs? Do it the old fashion way. Pick yourself up and do the work.. lmbo.. All the other stuff falls into place depending on your own individual goals and agenda. If your new in the game, than you may want to get a trainer to help you plan out a goal

♥'s running