View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Are werewolfs real?

Hi
I was unsure where to post this and I guess this was as close to the correct forum I could find (I also posted in dreams).

So on Saturday night I have a 'dream' there was a huge werewolf in my bedroom which bit me on my right arm. Now this 'dream' took place in my room just as I was sleeping. When it bit me I physically flinched. It felt real. It felt like this thing was in my room.

Now to make it even spookier and the main reason I am interested is that the night I had the dream was a full moon. I had no idea it was a full moon until afterwards. Also, apparently Januray full moon is known as the 'Wolf full moon'. Just found it really strange I had this dream the night of a full moon.

Is is even possible it was some kind of entity which sank its teeth into me? If it did has it taken anything from me?

This does sound pretty ridiculous to me to be honest. But, any insights would be great. Thanks!