View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

Though I appreciate your input and your right to your opinion, we probaby can just agree to disagree of much of it. I will say, I find your response refreshingly hilarious and I particularly appreciate the random details like turning down the offer of copping a "purely clinical" feel, LOL...because I just can't make this stuff up heheheheh.....

Good times mate...and I do agree with the live and let live bit.
Peace & blessings
7L

The 12 year old boy inside my mind was screaming in the name of everything for me to just cup & squeeze but the mature adult channelled an inner Gandhi

I'm all for loving relations - I'd advocate it purely after marriage if I were to think conservatively & honourably but my standards cannot be applied to the world as it isn't mine alone.
Any religious group with similar beliefs often fail elsewhere in their system of dogma or house rules.

I will say just for the sake of openness that we had a girls school not too far from me as a boy & those girls were savages. One whiff of a male & it was all out war to obtain him ... any viewers of the walking dead will recall the walkers at the prison fence - that was those girls - my friend & I went up there once in 17 years - we were lucky not to get torn asunder!

That mindset actually harmed one or two of my female friends that attended as they used to take guys down like dragon slayers.

Again - different strokes for different folks. It depends on personal life experiences, hardships & life lessons.

At least in an open forum those things can be pooled together & collated in the mind of a poster.

honk honk!

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain