View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel

As with everything - you don't know until you give it a go.

Yea i guess this is true, i have never approached a woman or asked one out/asked one to be my gf, they have always done that to me, and most of the times, except twice, i said no to them, even if i wanted to say yes. It was a mixture of not trusting people or being able to fully open up to others, worrying about things like the "what ifs" seeing other peoples relationships looking very unpleasant, listening to other peoples warnings and what they were saying ect.. ect.. (not saying not to do that)

But it's kinda messed up when you have someone say to you that they really like you an you also like them but then you say, no, get away... you know? sometimes i did wonder what would of happend if i done this or that. It doesn't bother me now though, im just sharing because what you said reminded me of this, plus something else today.

Its ok for OP to ask for advice tho an see other perspectives and what ppl say, at the end of the day she will just have to go with what she feels is best with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Lots of the words have a negative slant - penetrated (sounds brutal)
lol, yea it does, i picture some vampire castle with people stabbed through the stomach on sharp bits of wood an stuff with that one.

Btw i just skimmed through the thread quickly..