View Single Post
Old 17-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

By chance was your account specifically created to bring forward these questions to Sparrow?

Actually, my account was created several months before I first decided to post these questions. But I'm certainly glad that I have done so!

Quote:

Other species of the Earth, such as your household pets, perform the detachment very quickly because of their configuration of species consciousness, which enables them to circumvent extreme suffering during passing.

One can thus infer that humans are not the only species endowed with consciousness, since pets have them too. It really makes me wonder if small insects or even plants are able to consciously experience a physical event. I used to think that lower forms of life such as fish and insects cannot experience any form of suffering, but this does not seem to be true after all.

Quote:

You will find by attempting to dissect a single cell in half that both parts will demonstrate retained memory of its opposite. Essentially, this is because each part of every cell is intrinsically linked with your spirit-soul source. Each cell of your being is effectively interacting, exchanging and cooperating with information to and from your spirit-soul at all times. Your spirit and soul matrix is the databank and sum of all your experiences.

This sounds like an interesting idea. From what I've learned, a cell is able replicate itself by dividing or cutting itself into half during a process known as "mitosis". It seems that not only genetic material, but also cellular memory, is being handed over to the next generation of cells during mitosis.

I wonder why is it that I do not have any conscious access to my cellular memory. In fact, I'm completely unaware of what's happening to my cells. I suspect this may be due to the fact that I cannot fully access my spirit-soul matrix yet.

The notion of the brain acting as the sole databank of an individual's experiences seems to be a false or inaccurate concept.

Quote:
The etheric strand is first attached to the first dividing biological cells after egg fertilization.

This seems to suggest that a new life has already begun when the first biological cells divide. Given that these cells measure only a few millimeters in diameter, I suspect that the original etheric strand would be barely several millimeters wide.