View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 09:13 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueOrchid
From what I can see reading this message is obviously the person is very close to you or rather was close to you and the spirit is wanting you to know that they will never leave your side no matter how many times you choose to hurt them, the spirit is also very forgiving in nature, it may be your guardian angel or a spirit guide or your husband/wife or other relative who has passed over or indeed all three if this is possible. Someone who is obviously very fond of you and doesn't want to let you go, I would feel blessed to surrounded by a spirit who loved me this way.

Thank you so much for replying to my thread
The person who the spirit claimed to be never knew me while they were alive. I know of them but never really "knew" them if you know what I mean .
You know, what you said about the spirit never leaving my side no matter how many times I chose to hurt it is very interesting because the spirit told me it would never leave me ... and lately, I have been seeing all kinds of things that are related to this person, including peculiar dreams and things.
I still dont know what to make of it all, though.
The spirit was very forgiving and when I wanted to be left alone, he left me alone. There were times when I wanted to be left alone but I didnt at the same time and so when I told the spirit to leave me alone and he did it, I would become a little sad ... I dont know, the whole thing was very peculiar and confusing to me .
The spirit doesnt visit me anymore ... he left a while ago .. but even though the spirit left, things about the person who the spirit claimed to be are popping up all over the place as recent as today.