View Single Post
Old 26-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemom
I can’t read certain people. No idea why. Nothing to do with personality, life experiences etc. I just get nothing. Then some people the information pours out. I’ve always wondered why except maybe as friendly as they seem inside they are shut down. Also doesn’t matter if they believe or are skeptics. I don’t know why.
Some people are indeed shut down on the inside and don't really want to be read, even if they say and think so.
It can also be that their HS intervenes because they aren't ready yet for the information.
And you can be the wrong person for them to be read by. Doesn't mean you're bad or anything, it's just that everyone has their own specialities. Also, even as a reader we do work through our own filters of viewing life, where we are ourselves in life, personality, even when you tune in to the higher. That can also make you the 'wrong' reader for someone.

Once I've also had it happen that the woman I was reading had an energy that was almost 100% like my own. Now that was difficult.