View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Seeker

I have no idea if it's your case but I know peoples who had their energy blocked for different reasons. One was block for his own protection after trying to use his energy to heal people without finishing his training. His energy will be restored for his next life. 2 have been blocked has punishment and will not be able to reincarnate after they pass... When thing like that happens, the energy turn grey and you can't read it anymore.

Also, I don't know what question you asked but mediums usually refuse to answer a few questions. Like how or when you will die... But they are usually open to say they refuse to answer those questions...

The last possibility I can think of, I know 1 guy who was abused during his childhood. Now his own spirit blocks itself for protection. He doesn't really understand how he manages to block everything but no medium can read him. With his authorization, a friend from the spiritual realms tries to enter his mind and unblock him. Unfortunately, he was not able to enter deep enough without causing damage so he had to stop.