View Single Post
Old 22-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Summerland - I'm curious whether you noticed anything out of the ordinary in the psych ward during the eclipse.

Actually, it was kind of odd. We started out hearing that the evening shift had an awful time, tempers, tantrums, patients egging each other on. We had an admission almost immediately and had lots of empty beds left as did the other kids unit. But after that first admission my kid side and the other kid side, it suddenly calmed down. About 0130 actually (CST). However on the adult units , they were slammed with admission after admission. New moons seem to affect the kids more and the full moon affects the adults, it seems. On the kids side we had a sort of jovial feeling among the staff. Even the admitting nurse brought her paperwork over to do, saying that the feeling was much more peaceful.
Personally I had a very odd tingly sensation on the left side of my head that started out as a quarter size area, then kept expanding as the eclipse did until it covered the entire left side of my head and face. Then as the eclipse waned, so did the sensation.
There has been a lot of earthquake activity in the last 24 hours tho.