View Single Post
Old 21-08-2011, 04:34 AM
Tysklar

Hello LIFE & All.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
Isn't it still one's "will to receive" that wills to receive fulfillment?
I feel that receiving fulfilment is a desire to be in harmony, not my will, thy will.
'My' will as the 'Ego' was far from fulfilment of the type in question. 'It' wanted to; conquer, win and revel. I guess we still want this although in spiritual means and not alone... Integrating my ego with spirit in equilibrium, acknowledging the Sacredness in both physical and spiritual aspects of my Being, the vessel and the soul, gave me the appropriate instincts for a state of being that has facilitated, Divine Blessings and fulfilment.

Quote:
If sharing is just a means to an end (receiving personal fulfillment), then how is this sharing not disingenuous?
My own experience on this matter is; I love to share. I enjoy that someone else can feel joy. Two people in a state of bliss, not just one. Coincidentally, I hate to sense that others are unhappy, not least because of my sins. I am empathetic and connected to all things, it hurts me if you are in anguish.
Emotion to me is Gods language, I fall to my knees with the whisper of a verse. Not to say I'm a Willow, my emotions are honed and in tune, so I can understand the meaning conveyed to me. Hightened intensity of emotion and my senses, is something I am working on achieving, comfortabily.
I believe there is also the question of, what is your fulfilment and what will you do with it, or without it???

Quote:
Isn't the sharing/giving of oneself ultimately only being done for one's own sake, to receive fulfillment?
You make a distinct point.
Kindness comes from the heart and is an act of spirituality, as such it should be rewarded in spirit. Ergo, fostering more kindness. For you to be blessed by the Divine you have proven you are worthy. As such a Being you would naturally spread the love and blessings to all.