View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I tried the guided meditation horace mentioned the woman speaking said picture a purple curtain draw back the curtain
Picture a meadow with flowers and feel the sun warmth on your face.
The thing is when i inmangined drawing back the curtain i saw a full moon and a lake with mountains

What does this mean ?

Hi Youngers.

I am glad you decided to try the meditation out.

This itself shows you are indeed quite capable of concentrating your mind and focus on something other than the immediate issues.

How are things going? How have things been in relation to the entity? Have you found that some of the things previously upsetting you, to have calmed down at all? Any less activity?

As for what the full moon, and lake surrounded by mountains means, first how did it feel to you? Was the scene serene and calming? Did the image have a calming or soothing effect or were the waters of the lake churning and turbulent? What were you feeling at the time of seeing this seen? Noting how the scene affected your feelings, or knowing how you felt while being given the scene is a good indicator of what it means.

If it felt comforting, calming, and or good, and you felt relaxed, then that is a good technique to hold with you and perhaps have on hand, during times where you are feeling you could use a bit of comfort, and a soothing calm to have at hand mentally with you to get you through stressful times.

An inner comfort, and protective assurance if you will.

Ask yourself how you felt deep within when given the scene of the mountains and lake.

If is of my belief that you are the one who is going to be able to decipher more than anyone else, what the mountain scene with the full moon meant, and means.

Are you feeling any better lately youngers?

Sincerely hopeful that indeed you do.

All my best.

If you would like me to light another candle, or to pray for your well being, send me a pm and let me know.

I'd be glad to send some prayers, and well being thoughts your way.

Blessings.