View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I was sleeping and suddenly I heard a loud thunder and a deep, loud and low toned voice shouting: "Metatron." It was so loud that I awake disoriented walking in my room wondering if my mother (in other room)had heard at least the sound of thunder. But nope, it was just me. It felt like being called in a way or Metatron being called by a superior that had the strongest voice ever. Except up to this point I had no idea who Metatron was, I had to Google to find out he was an angel. Afterwards some names came to me out of thin air, some being angels and others fallen angels and I have no idea why except that during the time I was reading the Bible where such angels are not mentioned.
Some of the angels name were Cassiel, Menadel, Uriel, Zadkiel, Cadmiel, Emmanuel, Haniel.
Apparently a fallen was Ananiel and Aziel. The trouble I see it's that there are multiple spellings to these names and I'm not sure it was Azael or Haziel for instance. Also Asmodeu, Azazel, Belzebu, Mephistopheles... These last four taken as fallen for sure n demons, I think.
It was weird because I'd suddenly listen in my mind these names and write them down as they sounded to me. But I still don't get the purpose of it all. If I was being targeted somehow.

Someone care to explain? I wasn't trying to invocate or summon nothing or nobody, it just happened.

I dreamt of metatrons cube one time and it led me to research a bit. here is some information I found that you might not of come across yet....

In old Jewish Texts. Metatron is the highest angel, a celestial scribe who wrote God’s words. This made him second in the spiritual hierarchy. He created a cube out of his soul and within this cube is all of creation, making his soul the guardian of everything, including all the knowledge of the universe being created, the angles, etc. If any human gets any Intelligence of God, it is from this cube. Jewish folks say that Arch Angel Michael transformed into Metatron. Others say the Enoch was taken to Heaven alive and became Metatron. Metatron is known to have a twin brother Sandalphon. Back in the day some people used this cube to ward off demons.

If I had this experience like you did, I would research to see if thunder sounds are in anyway related to metatron. i just did a quick search and found that thunder encircles his form.