View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I used this psalm when I fell from a moving train and survived without a scratch, then, I met three demons when I tried to seek help at a bar, I am not joking... I was really afraid and I ran away, then, I felt this amazing joy and I started to say again and again the psalm 23 and to praise God for His help.

This is what I saw but there's a little difference, their faces were melting down.One more thing to add, they were laughing at me with this creppy laugh and I knew why they were laughing, because I was suffering... I felt it.They were really close to me, in front of my face there was the seller, she was normal ( a human being ) but scared, then I turned my face to the left side and I saw these three demons.

You said that their faces were melting down

Did you mean that their faces were melting down "moment by moment", as you were looking at them.

Or did you mean that their faces "had" appeared to have been, melted down at some stage prior.

I new a spiritualist person, who was in a car crash, that involved the vehicle smahing down trees and eventually hurtling off of a clff, & landing upside down in a river of water at the bottom of the cliff.

And almost as soon as the vehicle went out of control, the loan male driver, felt as if he was in a soft cushion like cocoon within the vehicle, he did not feel any pain, & did not suffer any injuries.

The rescue teams could not believe the whole incident, as far as they were concerned he should not have survived, the car was a wreck and he just walked away and went to work.