View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platitude
I apologize if this topic has been covered before but I am currently reading about twin flame telepathy. Twin flames were defined as: sharing the same one soul resonance and vibrate at the same frequency, their energetic flow makes them telepathic and emphatic with each other and enables them to intuitively know what the other is feeling, desiring or thinking.

Has anyone had experiences with this? I am connected to someone in a telepathic way like this and trying to understand if anyone else has found a "twin" like this. I would like to discuss theory, the connection, etc.

The individual and I are not people who met until we had this connection and are a long distance from each other. I wondered what "spurred" this to happen. I would like others to share their experiences. I'm trying to understand this and find more reading material also.

Hello,

I have my twin flame story. Here is a link to it.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=10.0

This experience has motivated me to become very involved with the subject of telepathy and higher self connections. I do weekly telepathic sessions with 4 people at this time. They are not at all brain reading exercises.

There is a lot to understand. The brain to brain kind of telepathy happens most often when we "resonate" with another person. For the more skilled telepath that experience can happen when each has evolved their telepathic abilities. My view of evolved is not what most would think. Telepathy itself is not a brain function as I understand it. The brain is the area where we become aware of the telepathic experience. We can have that experience and not be aware of it.

I am always looking for people who seriousally want to understand this topic more. I define serious as willing to invest time and personal energy. Serious is a lot more than really curious, ha ha.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/