View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally posted bySpiritlight
Thankyou for this I love reading these materials.
Spiritlite.
Thank you for your support Spiritlight it's appreciated

To those who are unhappy with my offerings.
Those old members of this site, like myself know that when SP went down a couple of months ago all threads for nearly three years were lost, a lot of good interesting material was lost also, so Lynn, Tricia, as well as a few others “God bless them” and myself rallied around to put up some threads to get the site up again as quick as possible in as many forums that we could, to encourage new members as well as old to join, and to obviously put various things up that are of interest and help to others, as well as discussions.

I put up various threads from Silver Birch’s teachings for a good reason, as Silver Birch is a recognised and well respect spirit communicator by many around the world who know of him. There are a great many people who don’t know of him or his teachings and philosophy… like Summerkat, that is why I went to great lengths on my thread “ A tribute to Silver Birch” to introduce him. I didn’t intend for them to be threads for debate more for help to answers other peoples questions and raise their thoughts and awareness to many other aspects of spirit and the spirit world, that they are not aware of. Since there are many people just starting out on their spiritual journey who join this site who are looking for help and guidance, who better to answer their questions than a well known sprit communicator directly from higher spheres of the spirit world that can be trusted rather than from various gurus books and thoughts. But it’s up to each individual to accept or reject what is offered by the level of there own understanding or what appeals to their intelligence.

There is a great many forums and room on SF and the few Silver Birch threads pose no threat to other peoples threads, and there is nothing in the rules that says all threads are meant for debate, and this thread is exactly in the right forum for it’s topic. I have spent time and effort to put up something of interest and of value to others.

For those who don’t like it don’t read it.

Love and light and blessings to all
Spiritmessenger.