View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Master
birds gotta poop sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
Hello.

So today, when I was out riding on my motorcycle something happened. I got hit by bird poop..on my arm.

This to me isn't a mere coincidence. Because to actually be hit by bird poop while moving is a very minuscule chance of ever happening. The speed I was going, the position between me and the bird..and the likeliness of the bird wanting to poop at the same speed/angle that I was going.

So what does this mean? Anyone know?

Means you are overthinking it. People have a lot of junk food laying around cities, birds get the ****s, and **** on you. No need to think about coincidences, synchronicites, that is waste of brainpower, waste of time.

When you really need to pay attention, you won't be able to not pay attention, that is how clear the instruction is.

A crystal clear lake... imagine all the ways you purify your body, meditation, exercise, sleep, eating healthy, devotion/prayer, charity or volunteer work, we need to do all this and make our selves like a crystal clear lake, so we can readily receive and remember the delicate messages of spirit and have the mental strength to continue on when things get grueling and painful.