View Single Post
Old 28-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
I had a profound experience once where I connected strongly with the nature around me in my back yard, namely a leopardwood tree that I have become quite fond of. I could literally hear the spirits around me cheering for me, it was incredible, I was give visions of the tree being a circle as Nameless mentioned. They helped me flow my thoughts through my heart and helped me to be in a deeply aware state so I could continue communicating with them, they helped me fully tune into the nature sounds around me and REALLY use all my senses and project forward my own consciousness. I can't describe it accurately with words. I am beyond grateful for such an enlightening episode.

Hey nothingexpert that sounds awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am communicating with a tree at the moment. Every day. There is a tiny dwarf conifer in my garden and I have been paying it special attention because it seems sick. I thought it was dead last year. This year it has more life in it and has put out some weak green shoots this Spring.
I talk to it. I give it gentleness, love, and as much understanding as I can. Its green shoots are better now but it still looks sickly. We will see what happens.

Tobi thats nice, sounds like a tough little plant Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
There's a 100+ year old mango tree that my best friend and my son communicate with. She's got the personality of a refined older woman who is sarcastic and doesn't mince words. She also doesn't like children, which is pretty funny.

This tree sits outside of my favorite cafe, and the owner says that she believes that some spirits live inside of the tree, and that's who my best friend and son were speaking with. I think that's also possible.

100+ year old mango tree! Trees can live a long time an some mango trees get quite big don't they? Teak have you tried communicating with this tree like your friend and son have?