View Single Post
Old 25-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Sira

There is a group called "first wavers" or "pave makers" or "ascension team" working right now to clear the collective consciousness of all the fear-based polarity matrices that are keeping the humankind attached to the 3D experience. Since 10:10 portal in October the release work has been very intense and a lot of "polarity thinking" has been released to transmute into neutral or higher vibrational thinking. This is only my personal experience: when the energy is released and before it is transmuted, it travels freely, affecting people's energies, trying to find a point of contact to reattach itself. If a person is aware of his or her energies and does not allow this energy in their personal energy field, it does not have a point of contact with that person. If a person is not aware of their energies and this released energy is able to connect to them, he or she may experience unexplainable fears, bodily pains and bad dreams, until they are ready to let this energy continue its journey.
There is nothing to be afraid of. Energies are just energies. It is the humans with their fears that offer these energies a place to attach and grow.
We are in a phase of transition and these Lightworkers that I mentioned in the beginning are working to free us from the fear grids altogether. We all have a part to play in this, whether we are aware of it or not.
Was I able to clarify this at all or confuse more? =)