View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Master
FairyCrystal you should know that your sharing that link about the Nodes has also changed the life of a new friend I recently made. She quickly became interested in in-depth Astrology when I began telling her more about it, and it put a lot of pieces together for her, but when she read about her North Node in the link you shared, she really feels it changed her life and self and we are so grateful you shared that specific link, and made this thread thank you. She has a North Node in Pisces, and she realized she was destroying her life with the Virgo South Node energy, which we actually met by a shared "ocd-type situation" lol.. and anyways she feels so liberated and like she can finally get her life on the right direction!

I have just been skimming it myself more than a few times lol but will make myself sit and read the entire thing from top to bottom this week it really is true and wonderful to read, even though I've read a lot on the North Node in Taurus already, this author/astrologer has extra special magical insight so I'm really glad you found it and shared it with us here