View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Sure, feel free to check it.
My B-day is 13-5-1966

The independency thing is something I recognized as well, and was mentioned for Taurus in North Node, so I guess understandable.
I always seem to go for a safety net, do not feel comfortable moving out of that, although deep down I crave to be independent. Yet, when I got to make steps to make it so, I don't.
That's what's currently blocking me in life. But my situation is now also typical. I have a benefit because of physical ailments (not disability benefit unfortunately, which would give me much more freedom). I do want to do something that makes me happy, was busy with it, but if I push through with it I will lose my benefit. It would mean having to be a business owner which also means having to make 2x as much each month because tax & cost will eat up at least 40%. Then the obstacle becomes to large to take that step.

The manipulative stuff I don't recognize so much. I'm not really manipulative at all.
The stuff on how you are with intimate love relationships, hell yes! That was spot on. I indeed go deep. That has proven to be a problem in the past.
Enjoying sex without attachment is hard too, but that is also a normal and very common thing for women as during sex they get flooded with oxytocin, the bonding hormone.
Fact remains I rather not have sex with someone I'm not in relationship with as I don't get much out of it. Maybe it's a combi of this position and the oxytocin.

I am wondering now if this Scorpio/Taurus thing is also the reason that Scorpio is my Nemesis?
Taurus & Scorpio is the worst match of the entire zodiac and I can vouch for that to be true. There is always tension between them, good or bad, the tendency of it going wrong being very high as it is extremely volatile.

In any case, not sure how it works out with the houses. I got them in 6th & 12th. I'm not too well acquainted with the houses. That's about where my knowledge of astrology comes to a halt, haha.

Thank you. If you want I could look up your whole birth chart. for that I need the exact time and place of birth if you want

well Taurus and Scorpio are opposite sides of the Zodiac so it's natural to feel opposition toward that sign lol. but it always depends on what else is in their chart, for a Scorpio Sun sign might have no other Scorpio and be a lot more like their Leo Moon or a stellium or other significant placement in their chart, it totally depends. I say that as a Libra Sun though so I can't say for certain, I just think that the Scorpio Moon and other strong placements I have are often more apparent to people, or scare them away lol. but Libra energy, as well as Pisces and Sagittarius I have in my chart are more flighty and lighter and more colorful so to say, so those alter the Scorpio energy but still I think it is pretty prominent a lot of the time. and Scorpio is an easy sign to bug all sorts of people not just Taurus lol. My Mercury Virgo is also very strong or stands out at times, but then again it is all these energies interacting and swirling together that make me how I am.. and of course the objective is to make them all a more harmonious symphony and lessen any potential negative or bothersome traits of whatever signs they may be.

In ways opposite signs such as Taurus and Scorpio actually have a lot more in common than you'd realize. but it is generally a sort of me vs us thing. like Taurus is about dealing with your own security and being concerned with yourself, and Scorpio is about delving deep into other people.. but of course one can use that Scorpio energy inward and that is how you get to be a phoenix, one of the evolved symbols for Scorpio.. instead of lashing out like lower level scorpionic energy tends to, the ideal is to evolve to one of the higher symbols which there are actually like 4 or 5 for Scorpio unlike the other signs lol. There's the scorpion, eagle, dove, phoenix, and some say dragon too. The idea is to rise above petty and vindictive tendencies, and with the depths that Scorpios traverse, they can become very wise indeed

Anyways yay yes looks like you do have North Node in Taurus (I was just confused cuz you said both directions so I wanted to be 100% sure). I'll come back later after I read the link you posted in full, seemed to be very insightful

oh there is a youtube series by Alyssa Sharpe and I love the way she puts it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr_AGjtz-rA

this link looks nice too
http://www.karenmblack.com/north-node-in-taurus.html