View Single Post
Old 26-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Sure, feel free to check it.
My B-day is 13-5-1966

The independency thing is something I recognized as well, and was mentioned for Taurus in North Node, so I guess understandable.
I always seem to go for a safety net, do not feel comfortable moving out of that, although deep down I crave to be independent. Yet, when I got to make steps to make it so, I don't.
That's what's currently blocking me in life. But my situation is now also typical. I have a benefit because of physical ailments (not disability benefit unfortunately, which would give me much more freedom). I do want to do something that makes me happy, was busy with it, but if I push through with it I will lose my benefit. It would mean having to be a business owner which also means having to make 2x as much each month because tax & cost will eat up at least 40%. Then the obstacle becomes to large to take that step.

The manipulative stuff I don't recognize so much. I'm not really manipulative at all.
The stuff on how you are with intimate love relationships, hell yes! That was spot on. I indeed go deep. That has proven to be a problem in the past.
Enjoying sex without attachment is hard too, but that is also a normal and very common thing for women as during sex they get flooded with oxytocin, the bonding hormone.
Fact remains I rather not have sex with someone I'm not in relationship with as I don't get much out of it. Maybe it's a combi of this position and the oxytocin.

I am wondering now if this Scorpio/Taurus thing is also the reason that Scorpio is my Nemesis?
Taurus & Scorpio is the worst match of the entire zodiac and I can vouch for that to be true. There is always tension between them, good or bad, the tendency of it going wrong being very high as it is extremely volatile.

In any case, not sure how it works out with the houses. I got them in 6th & 12th. I'm not too well acquainted with the houses. That's about where my knowledge of astrology comes to a halt, haha.