View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool Are You "THE" Babaji?

Hello,
I have spent a few hours each day reading these posts,I am not into channeling but was an active member of a closed circle in the 70's in Brisbane Australia,we met once a week to send love and light across the earth,on occasions we had visitors who had different specialties,clairvoyant,pshycometry and on occasions an unconscious medium.
These mediums could produce ectoplasm which was needed to fabricate a voicebox so that when the entity took over her body the spirits used ectoplasmic voice boxes to speak through the medium who was in trance,so she could speak in a male voice or child,it was amazing to watch,now it seems we channel these spirits?
For some odd reason I have no interest in channelling,and I have no idea why not,being clairescient myself amongst other things I get my messages dropped into my conscious mind like an email.
It does not happen often,only when I need to know certain truths,it comes as an "idea" believe it or not,but its not my idea,I just have an idea pop into my head and that's that,no voices,no writing but an idea.

But I would like to know if this is the" Babaji"he will know and so will I by his answer,for he is the guru of my guru's guru,I chose my guru myself and just prayed to him and directed my thoughts and meditations to him,this started in the very early 1970's.
In fact he made me who I am today,I am grateful to him.

Kind Regards Billy.