View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
why does the heart chakra radiance can help the others or the world, too?
For the present, because you positively impact spirits on a telepathic level.

For later on when you are ascended, from your advanced energy healing ability, your amplified spiritual presence which offers comfort and relief, and from other services lesser gods and greater will be doing on a regular basis.

Quote:
" visualize drawing in energy with the intake of breath"----is it drawing in chi when inhale?
Exactly.

Quote:
I m wondering the helpers will get a lot trauma too, there is a subforum for lightworkers here, some talk about the hurt and trauma happens to lightworkers. the lightworkers r easy to be attacked.
Inferior spirits are the cause behind that. A problem that is amended after we leave the flesh and ascend in vibration above them and out of their reach. Inferior spirits like to combine into group entities so that they can perform minor miracles of healing and telekinesis. Future ascended masters will be able to perform major miracles of healing and telekinesis. Once we cross over and ascend into The Light, we have the ability to heal ourselves relatively easily and rapidly. This goes along with the state of grace.

The advantage of being down here, corked up in a three-dimensional body, is that one can evolve more quickly from the pain and strife - and especially with the radiance - than one can in The Light as a radiant spirit.

Quote:
by the way i have been trying to use the white or other color to heal myself and friends, sometimes it works, sometimes it seems make it worse....i dont know why.
When we are in the flesh the only way we can heal ourselves is by channeling energy healing. A source for that is usually not available.

It is important to understand that the whole concept of a higher being and an organized movement of true spiritual masters, not just sorcerers and prophets, is all new to the Universe since the division of The Original Creator into trillions of yellow-energy spirits. There are no ascended masters up there right now. The best we've got are saints on the sixth and seventh planes for spiritual guidance.

Any movement that is new and represents something better is heavily opposed by spirits who do not want things to change in a major way. This is why there is so much persecution of lightworkers - especially radiant lightworkers who are on the higher path to becoming a Co-Creator after transitioning.

Quote:
If mother Teresa hasn't ascended to master in heaven, who has ever ascended and back to help the earth?
As stated previously, no one has achieved this yet. That is why you and I did not meet at an ascended master seminar.

I recall having brief visitations from M.T. years ago. When I used my Third Eye I discerned her Dominant Aura Color, her main auric color, to be sky blue. Indicating a sixth plane discarnate saint.

Quote:
I know on the other side will be no sadness, but here I m feeling sad partly because i m empath, when u see so many cruelty still going on and on daily , can u stay happy? =
Radiating compassion towards the victims of cruelty helps.

Our focus of radiance now, in its myriad forms, slowly cultivates our spiritual presence later on. Whereby when you are back in the flesh after ascension and channeling your spiritual power source on the Other Side, your Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS), it will automatically amplify your spiritual presence or Soul Energy Signature (SES).

If you emphasized purified sensuality in your radiance the most, then your SES will likely have a strong, purified sensual vibe.

If you emphasized compassion in your radiance the most, then your SES will have a strong, compassionate vibe.

In my case, my amplified SES will primarily be a blend of compassion and courage, i.e., heroism.

The Light of God loves creative spiritual expression.

Quote:
although I know its a dream....
i m also going to discuss it soon when i clear my thoughts more.
OK

Quote:
sometimes i feel mother Teresa or other similar people r actually the goddess let them doing their job, not by themselves....
but why goddess care for India, not other country , its a mystery....
India has one of the largest populations of poor people. That is why M.T. chose to serve in Calcutta many years ago.

EDIT: I would also like to point out that group entities often project the image of a revered figure but that that is not reflective of that actual personality. I am sure that this has happened with M.T. as well as with the icon of Princess Diana. Use one's Third Eye or sixth chakra to discern the energy color behind any vision. If that energy color is anything other than sky blue or white - like yellow, orange, yellow-orange - then it is probably coming from a yellow-energy group entity and the actual personality is not around.

Last edited by Avadar : 19-01-2018 at 02:16 PM.